Make-uplook: cool, minty greens with classic smokey eye
Yesterday I realised I own a minty green lipstick. I own it for almost a month. And I didn’t touched it yet! Whut!? Mint green is my favorite color. I have to be honest though, I wasn’t ever sure this color would look nice on me, it was minty green. I wanted it!
To not shock people to much I decided to create a simple grey-ish smokey eye with that, so I wouldn’t look like a circus clown..
And to my surprise… I FF-ing LOVE this color on me. I wish I could wear this everyday, sigh..
This is what it turned out to be:
- Gosh ‘Foundation Primer’ (anti-wrinkle…)
- Gosh ‘X-ceptional Wear’ (14, ‘Sand’) as foundation
- LUSH ‘Feeling Younger’ as highlighter
- Essence ‘Mosaic Compact Powder’ as bronzer/contourcolor
- Make Up Forever ‘High Definition Powder’ as setting powder
- e.l.f. ‘Peachy Keen’ as blush
- Inglot ‘Brow Powder’ (561, 563)
- Inglot ‘Cream Concealer’ (33) for defining my eyebrows
- Etos ‘Stay Perfect Lash & Brow Gel’
- MAC ‘Paint Pot’ (‘Bare Study’) as eyeshadow base
- MAC ‘eyeshadow’ (‘Crystal Avalanche’)
- MAC ‘eyeshadow’ (‘Print’)
- MAC ‘Fluidline’ (‘Blacktrack’) as gel eyeliner
- Inglot ‘Volume & Waterproof Mascara’
- Bourjois ‘Kohl & Contour Eyeliner Pencil’ (11, bleu original)
- Inglot ‘Color Play Lipstick’ (93)
What do you guys think?
Do you ever try to think out of the comfort color-zone when it comes to lipstick or do you play around with them?